We are often asked the following questions:
- What is the mission of the Small Boarding School Association?
- What are the qualifications for membership?
- Why should I attend the SBSA Conference?
- What are the benefits of being a member of SBSA?
- What types of topics are presented at the conference?
- How does a school or educational consultant apply to be a member?
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- What are the additional costs to attending the annual conference?
- How big is the SBSA Conference?
- What is included in the conference fee?
- Why might a school or educational consultant want to be a member of SBSA if they cannot attend the conference?
- If I cannot attend the conference, can a school or an educational consultant still be a member of SBSA?
- Who are the current members of SBSA?
- How can I share my interest in becoming an SBSA board member?